Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy Week

I was on a flight this past week where we had to do an emergency landing because one of the spoilers on the left wing came up while we took off. Total bummer and a little freak. But in the end in a bizarre way ended up being really cool because I got to be on the first crew that worked on the Entourage aircraft which will be flying to Las Vegas from New York for the month of September. Here's a photo of me with it:

It's pretty funny because I made a comment to my co-workers about how I had entered a contest for Virgin America employees to get on the 1st promotional flight for this plane. Turns out that I was 1 of 8 people that won a flight with the cast that will happen on September 4th and 350 people entered which if my horrible math skills are correct that meant that I had a 2% chance of winning. Also I'll get to go to the press event in NY with Richard Branson there and then go to the VIP after party in Vegas at the Playboy Club at the Palms. You really can't ask for anything more awesome than that.

No comments: