Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celebrity Sightings

It seriously feels like every week I get some random celebrity on my flight. I'm just going to post random people that I hear about on Virgin America flights or flights that I've worked with. My 1st 2 weren't that big at all, they were the Sklar Brothers who are comedians, they were cool guys and I talked to them about baseball since they were wearing some vintage baseball jerseys. Next on the list was Mena Suvari which was golden. Verne Troyer aka Mini-Me was also on a flight of mine and I could not believe how small he was. This past week I had Rudy Giuliani and then Cisco Adler who dated Mischa Barton and Paris Hilton and other random celebs. His other music partner Schwayze was on the flight too, they were pretty nice dudes and sat back in main cabin.
Also Al Pacino and Lawrence Fishburn has flown VA these past couple weeks and apparently one of the President Bush's Daughters flew on us haha.

No comments: