Saturday, September 20, 2008

TRV$DJAM

I read some brutal news this morning when I logged on to myspace and saw that A-Trak had posted something about Travis and DJ AM being in his prayers so I immediately checked out google news to find out what happened. There was a plane crash and they were the 2 lucky survivors out of 6 that were in the crash. Here's a news story that covers most of what has happened to them and their recovery:
http://www.mtv.ca/news/article.jhtml?id=11035
In better news about the guys, they had just released an album for free at the end of August that you can download for free at their website. Here's the link:
http://trvsdjam.com/download.php
Here's the video from their album called "Fix Your Face" which is very eery since DJ AM is in a doctor's induced coma to get skin grafts on his face.

On a personal note I actually got to meet Travis Barker once in Moline Illinois and he was super nice and came over to talk to a group of my friends and myself and shook everyone's hands. I just saw DJ AM this summer at BFD and it was such a great time. I really hope the best for them and that they are able to return to good health and keep playing music

No comments: